From the outside in

Friday, February 11, 2011

Hi, I'm a #99er and I am no longer a person in #FL #p2

I've been living in FL for a little over a year and now my right to drive has been revoked because I'm unemployed. This is not going to help in my job search. I have no income, I own a tent, sleeping bag, backpack and a bicycle. I haven't worked since 01/2008 I've applied for jobs EVERYWHERE, you name it I've applied. I lost my unemployment benefits in 03/2009 after that I was no longer able to keep up with my child support obligations. Now I am a non-person, no UI, no Driver's license, I may as well not exist at all. 90% of the jobs I have applied for in the last 3 years require a valid drivers license. I may as well go live in my tent on the street. I'm skilled in many, many disciplines I can build a house, mix sound for 40,000 people, I can do live sound for TV or I can make all the computers in your workplace talk to all the rest of the computers in the world. I can build a computer from parts in a box, I can stuff the circuit board that you put in the computer. And now I'M NO LONGER A PERSON...I'm phuqued

Posted via email from The New Word Order

No comments:

Post a Comment